Affiliate Disclosure: Hey! By the way… any links on this page that lead to products on Amazon or any other merchant site, are affiliate links and I get paid a commission if you purchase. These commissions will never come at a cost to yourself.
Choosing the best soundbar for PC gaming is not quite easy. However, we have professionally scooped these amazing soundbar systems which we are sure will meet your PC gaming needs.
For PC gamers, one of the best things needed to enjoy an immersive gaming experience is to get the best soundbar for PC gaming. There are lots of soundbars in the market; however, not all of them are perfect to use with PCs.
Thus, we have carefully researched to discover these handpicked soundbars from reputable brands which would work perfectly for PC gaming.
They all feature sophisticated technologies which are the cutting-edge trends of the moment.
Also, we know that most people always ask if it is possible to use a soundbar with PC since most soundbars are designed for TVs.
Well, it is very much possible to use a soundbar with a PC; nevertheless, the soundbar must support some features before it could work with computers (desktop or laptop).
Table of Contents
- 1 How to connect a soundbar to PC
- 2 Are soundbars good for gaming?
- 3 Which is the best soundbar for PC gaming?
- 4 Below are our professional picks for the best soundbar for PC gaming.
- 5 1. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana – Best Soundbar for PC Gaming
- 6 2. Razer Leviathan – Runner-up Best Soundbar for PC Gaming
- 7 3. Logitech G560 – Best High-end Speaker System for PC
- 8 4. TaoTronics TT-SK025 Soundbar for PC – Best Compact Soundbar for PC gaming
- 9 5. Vinoil FS68B Sound Bar for PC – Best Soundbar for PC gaming under $55
- 10 6. Samsung HW-M360/ZA – Best Budget-friendly Soundbar for PC
- 11 7. Creative MF8360 Soundbar – Best PC Soundbar under $80
- 12 8. Boss BRRC27 with Bluetooth – Best Sturdiest Soundbar for PC Gaming
How to connect a soundbar to PC
This can be achieved in different ways;
On the other hand, you can connect a soundbar to a PC using a 3.5mm auxiliary cord. This comes in handy when Bluetooth connectivity support is not feasible due to any reason it may be.
Are soundbars good for gaming?
Sure, there’s nothing bad in using a soundbar for PC gaming. A soundbar obviously occupies less space than complete speaker setup (subwoofer, L/R surrounds, and satellites).
Also, good soundbars will apparently help to improve your gaming experience by producing clear sound and bass rapidly. Although a multi-speaker setup tends to provide more depth sound, soundbars are yet still valid and great for PC gaming.
Which is the best soundbar for PC gaming?
There are many good soundbars in the market which are perfect for gaming on the PC. You need to consider some core aspects to spot the best soundbar for your needs.
The Razer Leviathan soundbar is the favorite of many top gamers; nevertheless, there are many other ones you can still go for as relevant alternatives.
Below are our professional picks for the best soundbar for PC gaming.
1. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana – Best Soundbar for PC Gaming
Weight: 19.45 lbs
Dimensions: 8.1 x 26.7 x 19.7 inches
Drivers: 5 drivers (dual up-firing midbass drivers, one long-throw subwoofer driver, dual high-excursion tweeters.
Some people may be surprised why this soundbar system takes the first slot on this list. Well, it performed very well, and quite a lot of other users have shared positive reviews for this system.
The Creative Sound BlasterX Katana is a multi-channel surround PC gaming soundbar that comes along with a powerful subwoofer for very deep bass outputs.
This soundbar is Bluetooth enabled, and as such, it is quite easy to connect it to your PC wirelessly.
Also, this system supports high-quality Dolby Digital audio technology, and it delivers an amazingly clear sound with precise details, thanks to the 5-driver design.
Reasons to like the Creative Sound BlasterX Katana Soundbar
- The design is definitely sleek and compatible
- It is a reliable 7.1 sound system
- 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio system
- Supports a variety of inputs as well as Bluetooth connectivity technology
- Aurora Reactive lighting system (up to 49 programmable LED lights from edge to edge).
Furthermore, this soundbar system is designed with the brand’s original multi-core Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for superb audio performance.
2. Razer Leviathan – Runner-up Best Soundbar for PC Gaming
Weight: 9.76 pounds
Dimensions: 3.1 * 19.7 * 2.9 inches
Drivers: 5 drivers
From our tests, this is the runner-up for the best soundbar for PC gaming. It is a very powerful soundbar that has attracted a lot of positive talks from many gaming folks.
Razer Leviathan comes with attested high-quality drivers alongside the state-of-art Dolby technology, and a dedicated subwoofer. This sound produces very clear sound and depth bass.
Also, this soundbar supports Bluetooth(4.0), and it could still connect with other media devices via an aux cable.
With a response rate of 180Hz – 20KHz, 5-driver technology, plus the built-in NFC technology, the Razer Leviathan soundbar, and its 5.25” subwoofer is a great system for PC gaming.
Reasons to like Razer Leviathan soundbar
- The compatible design allows for vast placement of the soundbar
- Unique sound profile/mode for gaming
- The powerful 5.25-inch downward-firing subwoofer delivers precise bass for your gaming needs
- Provides an immersive 5.1 surround sound experience
- Dolby Virtual Speakers, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Pro Logic II support
You won’t only use this soundbar for gaming. Also, it will serve many other purposes, which include watching movies or playing back music.
3. Logitech G560 – Best High-end Speaker System for PC
Weight: 12.1 pounds
Dimensions: 10 x 8.1 x 15.9 inches
Drivers: 2 drivers
HEAD-UP: The Logitech G560 PC Gaming Speakers is currently unavailable, but we have come up with a similar speaker with ALMOST the same spec. CHECK OUT Razer Nommo Pro: THX Certified Premium Audio speaker and Creative Pebble Plus 2.1 USB-Powered Desktop Speakers.
Well, this is not actually a soundbar speaker, but it is one of the best speakers for PC gaming. The two surround speakers deliver amazingly clear sound while the subwoofer unit supports the reproduced sound with in-depth bass.
Logitech as a brand is popular among home audio enthusiasts, as well as many audiophiles. It is a superior manufacturer known for stocking its audio equipment with sophisticated technologies. This set of speakers and subwoofer deliver explosive 240W peak power.
Also, they feature a unique driver design that delivers soundscape for a more immersive gaming experience. Thanks to the DTS:X Ultra surround sound technology that provides 3D positional audio for multiplayer gamers.
Reasons to like the Logitech G560
- The speakers’ lightening zones can be easily customized with Logitech Family software
- This speaker set is Bluetooth-enabled and works on practically all computers, as well as smartphones, and tablets
- It comes with Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max) 97 decibels @426B
- Compatible and intuitive design
- Real-time RBG lighting and powerful audio to match your on-screen action
G560 is one of the best speakers for PC gamers to step up their experience. It comes with the manufacturer’s original drivers and technologies.
4. TaoTronics TT-SK025 Soundbar for PC – Best Compact Soundbar for PC gaming
Weight: 1.44 pounds
Dimensions: 16.14 x 2.17 x 2.64 in
Drivers: 2 drivers
This soundbar from TaoTronics takes up the fourth slot in regards to its overall performance submitted by our experts.
It is quite a low-price soundbar with high-efficiency drivers that deliver good sound and bass suitable for PC gamers.
The soundbar hides dual 5W full-range speakers inside, alongside a couple of other speaker/sound technologies to deliver a crisp, mesmerizing sound.
The TaoTronicsTT-SK025 soundbar supports Bluetooth 4.2 with a connection range of up to 9 meters.
Alternatively, you can connect a physical AUX or RCA cable to connect this soundbar to a device without Bluetooth support. Setting this soundbar is a breeze, and it is widely compatible, allowing you to use it with other devices asides from your PC.
Why we added this soundbar to our list
- Extremely low-priced
- Deliver decent sound and bass suitable for all kinds of gaming
- Very easy to set up and compatible
- Works with several other media devices
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity support
5. Vinoil FS68B Sound Bar for PC – Best Soundbar for PC gaming under $55
Weight: 2.56 pounds
Dimensions: 16.2 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
Drivers: 4 drivers
Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, AUX
If you’re out for something sturdier, this is a great option. The Vinoil FS68B soundbar is a superior 20W speaker with quite a lot of features that are fit for PC gamers.
It is an intuitive system that won’t stress you out to set it up with your PC or even TV. Also, the manufacturer has issued one-year warranty support for this soundbar.
Vinoil FS68B is very intuitive to use, thanks to the multi-functional LED light feature and handy physical control buttons.
Inside this soundbar hides dual full-range speaker drivers accompanied with dual bass diaphragms; this soundbar reproduces sounds from your gameplay in stunning clarity and immensity.
More interestingly, this soundbar is battery-powered, making it fit to be used even in outdoor environments. The battery is a 2500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery, which lasts up to 10 hours.
Why you should consider Vinoil FS68B soundbar for your PC gaming needs
- This soundbar is sold below $60, and it works better than most high priced models
- It is powered by a rechargeable battery which lasts for quite long
- Support both wireless and wired connections (Bluetooth, Aux, USB, 3.5mm interface).
- The design looks very premium and sturdy
- Delivers an impressive soundstage for gaming with PC
Frankly, the Vinoil FS68B is too cheap to be true, but, it is an impressive soundbar that’s got what it takes to be listed with the expensive models in the market.
6. Samsung HW-M360/ZA – Best Budget-friendly Soundbar for PC
Here on our sixth slot is the Samsung HW-M360/ZA soundbar which denotes a 2.1 channel surround sound system.
This soundbar is quite impressive; however, for gaming, it is not the best you can actually get. We have included this soundbar on our list because it is fairly priced and the bass output is practically suitable for many kinds of PC gaming.
Also, this soundbar comes along with a dedicated subwoofer which conceals a powerful 6.5-inch driver, offering up to 130W of immense depths.
You can as well pair this soundbar with the Samsung SWA – 8500S wireless speakers for more intense sound.
This soundbar is very portable and can fit under your gaming monitor seamlessly.
The frequency response time is 45Hz – 20KHz and the total power is 200W. There are also five different sound modes supported by this system.
Reasons to buy the Samsung HW-M360/ZA soundbar
- This soundbar, coupled with its subwoofer, is sold below $150.
- The bass output is superior, and you’ll hear every bit of action from your gameplay
- It can be further paired with Samsung SWA – 8500S wireless speakers for more depths
Samsung is a reputable brand and a popular name in the consumer electronics market; this soundbar system from the brand is durable, and the price is considered too. It makes use of Bluetooth technology, and it is a good buy.
7. Creative MF8360 Soundbar – Best PC Soundbar under $80
Here’s another soundbar from the Creative brand on our list; it takes the seventh slot. This soundbar is quite impressive, and it comes with a deep-firing subwoofer.
It’s compatible/portable design makes it fit comfortably under all game monitors; plus, the design is sleek and would blend with your home décor.
The Creative MF8360 Soundbar works with Bluetooth connectivity; however, it could still be connected using wire connection cables such as auxiliary cables.
This soundbar with its soundbar produces 160W power, concealing dual custom-tuned, mid-range drivers designed to enhance dialog clarity and provide stunning mid-range.
The long-throw dedicated subwoofer will bring every action from your gameplay to real life with immersive deep bass production.
Unlike the others on this list, the Creative MF8360 Soundbar comes with its own original remote control so you can easily and quickly adjust the outputs.
You will love this soundbar for PC gaming because;
- It comes along with a handy remote controller
- The design is absolutely neat, sleek, and attractive
- Produces 160W peak power
- Supports Bluetooth and other connectivity options such as optical and aux
- The subwoofer produces deeper, thumping bass which is perfect for PC gaming
- This 2.1 sound system is sold under $80
First impressions still matter, the Creative MF8360 Soundbar is attractive and features a dedicated remote controller to provide ease of control/access.
8. Boss BRRC27 with Bluetooth – Best Sturdiest Soundbar for PC Gaming
For the gamer who love rugged gears, here’s an ideal rugged soundbar for gaming on PC.
This 27-inch amplified soundbar functions with 500 Watts peak power, featuring a built-in Class-D amplifier, an external Bluetooth controller, and built-in dome light.
However, this is a super-amazing soundbar you could get for your PC gaming needs; it features up to three pairs of weatherproof IPX5 rated 3-inch full-range speakers, and a 1-inch weatherproof IPX5 rated horn-loaded tweeters.
Reasons to buy the Boss BRRC27 soundbar for PC gamers
- It is a rugged, reliable, and durable soundbar for PC gamers
- It comes with up to three pairs of 3-inch full-range speakers
- Supports infrared connection
- Supports Bluetooth and USB
- This is a 3-in-one system (PC gaming soundbar, Bluetooth controller, and dome light)
Well, this soundbar is very heavyweight; however, it outputs highly impressive sound and bass.
Plus, this system comes with built-in LED lights to help light up your nights, as well as provides a USB port where you can connect your smaller devices via the integrated 1A charger.
We have handpicked this BEST FLOOR STANDING SPEAKERS TO MEET ALL YOUR
AUDIO SOUND PROBLEMS, CHECK THEM OUT NOW.
Best Wireless TV Speakers for Chair A Better Way to Enjoy TV. When you struggle with listening to the television because you're hard of hearing.