Not all soundbars in the market work with Samsung monitors. Thus, you must carefully streamline your options to buy the best soundbars for the Samsung monitor. Luckily, our experts have scooped these soundbars, and they are impressive.
Soundbars are designed to serve a variety of home audio needs. However, some models tend to work perfectly with specific devices or systems; even though they may still work on every device you connect them to, their performance may be poor and unpleasant if it is incompatible with the device.
Thus, we are doing this review to show you the best soundbar for Samsung monitors.
These soundbars easily integrate with your Samsung monitor for stunning precise sound reproduction when you watch movies, play music, or games on a computer connected to the Samsung monitor.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Do You Need a Soundbar for Your Samsung Monitor?
- 2 The Best Soundbars For Samsung Monitor
- 3 1. Samsung HW-N650 Wireless Soundbar
- 4 2. Samsung HW-MS550 soundbar
- 5 3. ELEGIANT Soundbar for Desktop Computers
- 6 4. TaoTronics TT-SK018PC Soundbar
- 7 5. Yamaha ATS-1070R Renewed Soundbar
- 8 6. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim Universal TV Sound Bar
- 9 Conclusion
Why Do You Need a Soundbar for Your Samsung Monitor?
Most modern computer monitors do not have built-in speakers, while some that do have built-in speakers are not quite loud enough to give you the level and quality of sound you want.
This will cause you to look for a way to hear the sounds from your activity on PC, especially when playing a media file or PC game.
Soundbars are specially designed for TVs and Monitors which do not have built-in speakers, and they are just the perfect solution for anyone looking for a means to get the most out of the sounds from their computer.
Thus, we placed that at the back of our minds while making these selections. These soundbars reviewed in this article are compatible with most Samsung monitors because they support HDMI.
Note: these soundbars would still work with your TVs and other digital media systems because they offer a variety of connectivity support, including wireless (not all).
The Best Soundbars For Samsung Monitor
1. Samsung HW-N650 Wireless Soundbar
Speaker drivers: eight impressive drivers
Subwoofer: comes with a dedicated subwoofer
Dimensions:3.94 x 43.31 x 2.05 in
As you can guess, this soundbar from Samsung works with Samsung monitors to reproduce clear and detailed sounds from your activities or media.
It comes with a dedicated subwoofer that delivers intense bass. You’ll have to connect this soundbar to your Samsung monitor via HDMI. The soundbar conceals up to 8 individual speakers and offers an immense cinematic experience.
Being a wireless sound system, you can place the soundbar below your monitor while the subwoofer can be situated at any convenient corner.
Also, this will help promote tidiness in your room or office as there would be fewer/no wire clusters.
Quick highlights of Samsung HW-N650 Wireless soundbar
- It is compatible with all Samsung monitors and other modern monitors without built-in speakers.
- This wireless computer speaker system recreates the cinematic experience in your work or game room.
- Supports a variety of connectivity technologies; HDMI, Optical Digital, Bluetooth, and USB
- It comes along with a remote controller so you can tune the volumes easily
Samsung HW-N650 is a versatile soundbar that’s fit for most modern PC monitors, not just Samsung monitors.
The sound quality is suitable for audiophiles, plus it comes with a wireless subwoofer that performs exceptionally well. This soundbar is easy to set up and use on many devices.
2. Samsung HW-MS550 soundbar
Speaker drivers: six impressive drivers with dedicated amplifiers
Weight: 15.21 lb
Dimensions: 5.16 x 35.04 x 2.80 in
Here’s another impressive soundbar to connect with your Samsung monitor.
We have not included this soundbar because it is a Samsung product, but it is on our list because it is compatible with Samsung monitors, and its performance is quite commendable. This soundbar comes on its own without including a physical subwoofer.
However, it is an intuitive soundbar that works very smartly. Plus, it comes with a remote controller, making things easier for the user.
The Samsung Sound+ HW-MS550 soundbar conceals six speaker drivers, which it utilizes to reproduce every sound from your monitor in clear, crisp, and precise details.
It is not bulky; the length of 35.6 inches is typical and would fit perfectly under your monitor. Also, this is a wireless soundbar, but you’ll use an HDMI cable to use the Samsung Sound+ HW-MS550 soundbar with your Samsung monitor.
Quick Highlights of the Samsung HW-MS550 Soundbar
- It is very compatible and comes with a remote controller
- Supports a variety of input connectivity such as USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, and Optical Digital
- This soundbar works with other devices like your smart TVs and laptops
- The wireless design promotes tidiness by minimizing the number of wires that cluster on your work table
Overall, this soundbar performs excellently and is very compatible with Samsung monitors.
It produces excellent sound with the help of 6 built-in speaker drivers and decent bass quality to back up the sound.
3. ELEGIANT Soundbar for Desktop Computers
Speaker drivers: dual 5W drivers with passive radiators
Weight: 1.38 lbs
Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.2 x 2.4 in
ELEGIANT soundbars and speakers are remarkably low-priced, yet, they offer excellent outputs for both sound and bass. This elegant wireless soundbar can work with Samsung monitors via an aux cable connection.
The soundbar does not support HDMI; however, since it supports quite a bunch of other connectivity means, you can use an aux cable to connect it to your Samsung monitor; plug in the aux cable to the jack input port (headphone port) on your Samsung monitor and connect the other end to this soundbar.
ELEGIANT has equipped this soundbar with a strong battery that lasts quite a long before the soundbar goes off.
The wireless nature of this soundbar makes it ideal for people concerned about neat and tidied work tables; plus, this portable soundbar could fit perfectly under your monitor or any other place you decide to place it.
Quick highlights of ELEGIANT Soundbar
- It does not have a remote controller but features handy control buttons on its body.
- The battery is reliable and lasts for a long time after each charge
- The sound and bass output from this soundbar is impressive and would definitely satisfy an audiophile
This soundbar’s performance is impressive (tested on different systems/devices).
It is a portable soundbar with a variety of support/connectivity options. Aside from the fact that you’ll connect this soundbar to your Samsung monitor via a wired connection, it is a wireless sound system (battery-powered).
4. TaoTronics TT-SK018PC Soundbar
Speaker drivers: dual high-efficiency drivers
Dimensions: 16 x 2.5 x 2.8 in
This soundbar is one of the best low-priced computer speakers on the market. It is a USB-powered soundbar that works on any system with support for 3.5mm jack input.
Fortunately, Samsung monitors support headphones, and as such, they feature the 3.5mm output port required for this soundbar to work.
However, this is not a wireless soundbar as it does not support wireless technology. The sound and bass are pretty okay for primary computer users and not for gamers or an audiophile.
Also, it is essential to note that you must plug the USB cable into a source so the soundbar can be powered because it does not feature a rechargeable battery.
So, to use this speaker with your Samsung monitor, you need to connect the USB cable to the monitor’s USB port, then plug the 3.5mm jack into the headphone port to transmit sound from your monitor to the soundbar.
The process is not as stressful as it may have already been thought. Plus, the wires aren’t so thick and long; someone may hardly notice them from a distance not too near to the desk where you have your monitor and the soundbar.
Quick Highlights of TaoTronics Soundbar
- It is very compatible and will save you a lot of money to buy other things.
- The sound and bass quality are just what you should expect from a speaker sold below $35
- This soundbar flaunts a stylish design matching your Samsung monitor and room décor.
- All controls are available on the body; there is no remote controller
- It does not support wireless connectivity (USB powered)
You can go for this soundbar if you’re not concerned about high-quality sound and profound bass outputs.
It is best for users who are just interested in hearing sounds from their monitor and not necessarily bothered about how deep or detailed the sound is.
However, TaoTronics TT-SK018 PC Soundbar performs quite well and is convenient to use.
5. Yamaha ATS-1070R Renewed Soundbar
Speaker drivers: dual tweeters
Subwoofer: dual subwoofer drivers
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Dimensions: 5.2 x 35 x 2.2 in
For people who love premium products, this is a great buy. The Yamaha ATS-1070R is a super-sleek, sturdy soundbar supporting various input technologies.
It connects to your modern monitor via HDMI and does not require any set-up configurations.
This soundbar does not come with a physical subwoofer; however, it features a dual powerful built-in subwoofer that produces impressive deep bass to go along with the sounds produced by the influential dual tweeters.
You can mount this soundbar to the wall using the wall mount (included at purchase).
Nevertheless, placing it below your monitor on your work desk is more beautiful.
A bass reflex port at one side of the speaker helps improve the bass quality; thus, you shouldn’t push that particular edge very close to the wall as it may affect the bass quality.
Interestingly, this soundbar has a remote controller and can still be controlled using the smartphone mobile app.
Quick Highlights of Yamaha ATS-1070R Soundbar
- It is a fantastic soundbar + subwoofer that produces good sound and bass to satisfy an audiophile and fill any room size.
- This soundbar is compatible with Samsung monitors and other modern monitors and devices with HDMI or digital optical support.
- This soundbar supports Bluetooth music streaming.
- The design is super sleek and matches any monitor, thanks to the premium black finish.
- Variety of control options; intuitive physical buttons, remote controller, and mobile app control
Yamaha is a brand known for premium products, and this soundbar reconfirms this credence.
This soundbar will not only work for playing sounds from your Samsung monitor but will also serve other home audio needs.
Speaker drivers: up to 5 drivers
Subwoofer: dedicated wireless subwoofer
Dimensions: 12.28 x 6.73 x 2.14 in
If you’re an audiophile, you can wish for something less than a premium, compatible, wireless soundbar with up to 5 robust full-range drivers, plus Dolby Digital Decoding technology that helps to create immense room-filling surround sound.
Well, the Polk Audio Signa S2 Soundbar is quite an incredible soundbar for Samsung monitors, and it comes with an external subwoofer, which is very powerful and effective.
This soundbar is easy to set up; thanks to the low-profile design, it fits perfectly under the monitor, while the subwoofer can be stashed at any convenient corner of the room.
Quick Highlights of Polk Audio Soundbar
- The external subwoofer syncs wireless with the soundbar to reproduce impressive deep bass that goes along with the detailed sound from the soundbar’s 5 power drivers
- Flaunts an attractive, sleek, and sturdy design that will add more beauty to your home
- Dolby Digital Decoding helps to create immersive room-filling sound
Polk Audio seems to carefully design this soundbar to meet the demanding needs of home audio experts and audiophiles.
This soundbar performs excellently, and it is an ideal choice at its price range.
These soundbars for Samsung monitors are reliable, attested, and easy to set up. They produce good – excellent sound quality, and they are equally compatible.
Also, these soundbars are not restricted to only Samsung monitors; they work on other modern (and even old) monitors; it all depends on the input/output technologies the monitor supports. In all, these are the best soundbar for PC monitors.